TruDenta Headache Therapy in Bullard
If You’re Suffering From...
- Migraine headaches
- Tension headaches
- Facial and jaw pain
- Jaw clicking
- Difficulty opening and closing the jaw
- Ringing in the ears, tingling extremities
We Can Help Heal Your Headaches
In a health care industry where drugs are so frequently used to mask the symptoms of pain, Dr. Morgan, founder of the Tyler Headache Center, helps patients manage their pain with something different. Our diagnostic protocols are focused on revealing the root causes of pain, and our treatment protocols target those root causes without drugs or invasive surgical procedures.
Dr. Morgan’s practice one of only around 300 Trudenta practices nationwide that have the knowledge, experience, and technology to bring patients long-lasting and potentially permanent relief from complex pain conditions like headaches, migraines, TMJ, face pain, as well as head and neck tension.
What’s to Blame for Your Head Pain?
When it comes to finding headache and migraine pain relief, most people start by plunging into a sea of non-prescription painkillers and natural remedies. There are a multitude of over-the-counter pain relief options out there for headaches and migraines, and finding one that might help can be downright confusing.
Headache and migraine sufferers will often try many things in an attempt to get lasting pain relief. While temporary relief can usually be achieved, it is too often the case that headache or migraine pain returns. Permanent headache and migraine pain relief eludes them.
Many chronic headache and migraine sufferers end up turning to their general practitioner or a specialist physician to explore other options for pain relief when over-the-counter solutions prove ineffective. When they do, they immediately discover that an entirely new battery of headache and migraine drugs awaits them. Sound familiar? TruDenta offers an alternative.
TruDenta Step One: Assessment
TruDenta is drug-free relief for your headaches and migraines, and it’s available from Tad Morgan DDS. How does it work? First, your dentist uses a series of exams to determine the source of your head pain.
Assessment with TruDenta includes…
- Bite force analysis: T-scan technology that allows Dr. Morgan to assess the movement of your jaw as it opens, closes, and chews.
- Range of motion analysis: By measuring and monitoring the movement of your jaw and head, your doctor can more accurately determine the best treatment plan for your symptoms.
- Headache history form: Gathering detailed information related to your head pain helps your doctor provide the most effective treatment.
- Muscle exam: Locating the trigger points that restrict motion and contribute to imbalances is key for providing relief from chronic head pain.
- Head health assessment: Headaches can throw the rest of your head health out of whack. Identifying changes in your head health can help your doctor alleviate pain, stiffness, tension, and other issues.
- After the consult, Dr. Morgan will determine if you are a candidate, and if so, what your therapy will entail.
TruDenta Treatment for Headache and Migraine Relief
Is there a way to get long term headache and migraine pain relief without drugs, needles, or invasive procedures? For so many people, the answer is a resounding yes. Headache and migraine pain relief can be achieved for people who are suffering — without drugs, invasive surgical procedures, or additional pain. To find out if you are a candidate for Trudenta Headache/Migraine Therapy, give us a call today!
Why do TruDenta dentists have such high success?
TruDenta dentists are able to perform therapies that other physicians, including chiropractors, general physicians, and neurologists, are unable to do.
TruDenta dentists have the perfect combination of training in sports medicine, muscle management, and dentistry to help you beat your pain. Every patient has specific needs, and during your consultation, Dr. Morgan will develop a therapy program targeted at the root cause of your head, neck, or TMJ pain. He offers a wide variety of services that have been proven effective in reducing and eliminating pain. Your personalized therapy may include manual muscle therapy, cold laser therapy, occlusal adjustments, a rehabilitation orthotic, ultrasound therapy, microcurrent therapy, hot/cold therapy, and/or an alpha stim. Our success rate with patients who have completed Trudenta Therapy is approximately 95%. Contact our team to find out if Trudenta is right for you!