December 25, 2016
This holiday season, give someone you love the priceless gift of confidence with a beautiful smile. Very few people are born with a naturally attractive smile. Living with a smile that is less than perfect is directly linked to decreasing self-esteem. Not to mention, many feel an imperfect smile negatively impacts social and career engagements. Now, you can give your loved one a flawless smile with your cosmetic dentist in Bullard. Using simple cosmetic procedures, you can help your loved one gain a new outlook on life with added confidence by transforming their smile.
Benefit from Cosmetic Dentistry
In the past, cosmetic dentistry was unattainable for the average person. Now, advancements in dentistry allow people from all walks of life to benefit from cosmetic procedures. Dr. Tad Morgan will provide a comprehensive consultation to create a customized treatment plan for your loved one. Using simple and minimally invasive procedures, your loved one will transform their smile for a renewed sense of confidence.
Depending on their exact needs and desires, their treatment plan can consist of one or more services, which may include:
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding: Cosmetic dental bonding is a minimally invasive procedure used to give the teeth a shapelier and proportionate appearance. Using a tooth-colored material, chips, cracks, and abnormally shaped teeth are given a more attractive appearance.
- Cosmetic Gum Lifts: If your loved one suffers from a “gummy smile,” a gum lift will make their teeth appear larger. The minimally invasive procedure removes small amounts of gum tissue, giving the gum line a more attractive and balanced shape.
- All-Ceramic Restorations: All-ceramic restorations are high-quality restorations that look like natural teeth. No matter if your loved one needs a damaged tooth, misshaped tooth, or weakened tooth treated, they will have a natural-looking restoration.
- Six Month Smiles: Six Month Smiles is a discreet orthodontic treatment to straighten the alignment of the teeth. In just 6 months, your loved one will have a beautiful, straight smile without having to undergo years of treatment.
- KoR Whitening: Nothing ruins confidence like a dark, discolored smile. Years of dark tooth discoloration can be reversed using the KoR Whitening treatment. This whitening treatment is a deep bleaching system that will brighten the appearance of the teeth for a confident smile.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are false fronts that are bonded to the teeth to transform their shape. This is the perfect option for those who have chipped, cracked, discolored, or slightly misaligned teeth. Using a simple and noninvasive procedure, there will be drastic results that last for years.
Gift a New Smile for the Holidays
If you are looking for the perfect gift for your loved one, give them the priceless gift of confidence. Using cosmetic dentistry, we can improve the appearance of their teeth and their oral health to smile brightly. If you are ready to gift a beautiful smile, contact our office today to schedule a consultation for your loved one. We will evaluate their smile to create a smile of beauty using minimally invasive procedures.