If you have considered cosmetic dentistry to gain a more attractive smile, you are not alone. It is estimated, 50 percent of adult Americans are concerned about the appearance of their teeth. With the appearance of the smile directly linked to self-confidence and how people believe a smile impacts social and career opportunities, cosmetic dentistry can help you. Now, there are an array of cosmetic procedures that can drastically transform the appearance of your smile and how you feel about yourself. As a cosmetic dentist in Bullard, Dr. Tad Morgan can help you achieve the radiant smile you have always wanted.
Why Choose Cosmetic Dentistry?
In the past, cosmetic procedures were only considered to be for the vain. But, now people from all walks of life turn to cosmetic dentistry to gain a new lease on life. An attractive smile directly relates to how you feel about yourself, as well as how others view you. As a result, many tend to see an increase in social and career opportunities due to a new, attractive smile. Not to mention, certain cosmetic procedures will also improve your oral health. For example, correcting alignment problems will reduce your risk for tooth decay and gum disease while giving you an attractive new smile.
How Can Cosmetic Dentistry Help Me?
There are a number of procedures that can be used to give you a smile makeover. Dr. Morgan will perform a consultation to determine which flaws hurt the appearance of your smile. By addressing the appearance of your teeth and gums while taking your desired results into consideration, he will develop a treatment plan that can include one or more of the following:
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding: Cosmetic dental bonding is an easy and affordable means to fill in gaps, chips, or cracks while giving the teeth a shapelier appearance. The tooth-colored material will blend in seamlessly with your natural teeth.
- Cosmetic Gum Lifts: If you have a gummy smile or have damage to your gums, a gum lift will give your gums a more uniform appearance using a soft tissue laser.
- All-Ceramic Restorations: Say good-bye to metal crowns and restorations. With all-ceramic restorations your new crown will look like a natural tooth.
- Six Month Smiles: With our Six Month Smiles, you will have a straight smile in less time without having to use metal braces. The nearly invisible treatment will straighten your smile in just six months.
- KoR Teeth Whitening: Our KoR Teeth Whitening system will remove dark discoloration from your teeth for a bright, white smile. Your teeth will become whiter while unsightly stains fade away.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are versatile for hiding a number of flaws while giving the teeth a shapelier, proportionate appearance. The false fronts create a natural-looking smile using a minimally invasive procedure.
Get a New Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Morgan provides a number of cosmetic procedures to transform your smile for added confidence. Dr. Morgan will create the customized plan you need to fix cosmetic flaws. To begin transforming your smile, contact Dr. Morgan’s office today to schedule a consultation.